- Fasting for a minimum of 12 hrs is essential.
- Have a light and early dinner the previous day.
- Complete abstinence of alcohol is advised.
- Routine Medication and drinking of water is permitted.
Report to lab (BBR Diagnostics, ground floor) as per following options.
OPTION – 1
Advised for master health check – up (Approximate time taken 30 minutes).
- Report to lab at 7 :00 am, give your blood sample (Test No. 1 to 8 ) followed by Urine sample (Test No.9 )
- proceed for X- Ray chest (Test no. 10) in the radiology department, followed by ECG (Test No. 11), either in the radiology department or Casualty.
- Go back home/work and have your routine food.
- Come back and get an ultrasound scan of abdomen in the evening (4:30 pm to 6:30 pm) and collect all reports of the tests done in the morning.
OPTION – 2
Advised for all other all Health Check – Up Packages (Approximate time taken 1 to 1 ½ Hours).
- Report to Lab at 9 : 00 a.m.
- Follow same procedure as in Option – 1 for tests 1 to 11
- If you wish you can have break fast and come back for other tests immediately.( If you need to get a post lunch blood Sugar done, it is compulsory to have a Heavy Break Fast)
- Ultrasound scan of abdomen, Mammography CT- Scan (Brain) Can be done in radiology department, PFT in 1st Floor. (As per Packages Opted)
- Pap Smear – to be done by Gynaecologist.
- For 2D Echo and TMT, you need to consult the cardiologist (Cardiology OP -1 st Floor)
- Post lunch blood sugar sample to be given after 1 and half hours of having food (For diabetic and cardiac health check – up only)
- Go back home / work
- Come back in the evening to collect all reports of the tests done in the Morning.